Can We Avoid Foreclosure On My House?
The first step is to contact Cash Is King. We’ll need to gather some information about you and your property and what stage you are at in the foreclosure process. Depending on where you stand, we can pay cash so that you can walk away from the impending foreclosure and potentially save your credit in the process.
You Can Avoid Foreclosure
Foreclosure is a stressful process for anyone that may be experiencing it which is why it is important to know all of your options. Check out the comparison below to learn more.
“List With A Broker“
- You potentially have 4-6 months to wait for an offer on your home.
- You’ll have a local real estate agent that expects a commission after they find a buyer.
- You are responsible for the repairs and improvements needed to receive an offer and pass the buyer’s inspection.
“Get A Direct Cash Offer”
- You won’t have to make any repairs or improvements to the home
- If your property qualifies, you’ll receive a cash offer within 24 hours and never pay a commission.
- You can close on your timeline.
Do You Want To Learn How To Stop Foreclosure Now?
Are you in foreclosure and looking to find a way to stop the foreclosure process as soon as possible? Cash Is King has put together free online guides to help homeowners just like you gather the information you need to get out of foreclosure and potentially save your credit.
You aren’t the first person we have worked with that has to go through a foreclosure and unfortunately you won’t be the last. Don’t feel ashamed of your situation which could be entirely out of your control. We’ve helped many in your situation to avoid foreclosure and relieve the stress that comes along with it.
Learning about your options is the best thing you can do for yourself. Most homeowners don’t know that you have up until the day of the auction to stop the foreclosure process on their home. Contact us today so that we can learn more about your situation – selling your home may be the best option (we’ll make an all-cash offer on your house today, just let us know about your situation here <<), sometimes we’re able to help homeowners STOP FORECLOSURE completely, and sometimes there are other options. Please click one of the buttons above to get your free foreclosure guide.